Bye Bye Finland for now

the time has passed far too quickly and it is time to go home. Me and my friend left Finland with a laughing and crying eye. On the one hand I am happy to see my friends and family and on the other hand I am sad to leave Finland. I never thought before that I would settle down here so much. But it is definitely not the last time in Finland. Finland is a country that I could imagine myself living and working later on besides Germany.

We took the train in Turku on 31.05 at noon and went to Helsinki for 14€ with a transfer in between. Everything worked out wonderfully. We had a few small complications at the airport but we landed safely in Germany after 2.5 hours. The weeks before the airport was not much visited but on 31.05 it was for the workers a huge rush why there were longer queues, but everything was well organized as always at the airport in Helsinki.

We had mask duty in the airplane. In the airport it was recommended to us but was not a must.
We flew back with the flightcompany „finnair“. We also had the possibility to book an extra luggage for 25€ (23kg), which is a pretty good deal. And the flight was around 215€ to Frankfurt, Germany.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Kart in Club TURKU